This weekend was REALLY fun. My mom came into town and we went wedding dress shopping! What a fun, girly, and at times overwhelming experience. We went for lunch, got our nails done, had fun dinners on the water, and went SHOPPING! I did not expect to find a dress the second day, but when I put in on I totally fell in love. I think finding a dress that you love and then putting on the vail really seals the deal. You just feel like a bride right then and there. Such a special moment!
I can share a glimpse of the back of this one above, because it’s not the one I picked, obviously! 😉
Now leaving the girly dress shopping talk and onto the ultimate pizza/flat bread.
You see, I am in love with figs all summer long. Black figs, tiger figs, you name it. They are just so gorgeous and delicious. Healthy candy!
Figs + Caramelized Onions + Walnuts + Raw Honey = Perfection.
Roasted Fig & Caramelized Onion Pizza
Write a review
Optional meat additions
- crispy bacon
- crumbled chorizo
- Make pizza crust as directed in post with no toppings (omit garlic granules and Italian seasoning)
- In a skillet heat butter and add in sliced onions let cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they cook down and brown
- While cooking, slice figs
- Once the pizza is done, drizzle 2 tbsp oil over
- Add caramelized onions, figs, walnuts, and honey
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve
- Add additional honey and sea salt as desired
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/