This Gluten-Free Roasted Fig and Caramelized Onion Pizza is so dreamy! It’s sweet and savory and simple to put together. It’s also Paleo and Dairy-free.
Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Pizza
I am in love with figs all summer long. Black figs, tiger figs, you name it. They are just so gorgeous and delicious. They are like healthy candy and they’re perfect on this pizza! The crust is the perfect all-purpose gluten-free and grain-free crust that everyone will love! The homemade BBQ sauce will be a favorite all season long.
Toppings Use on this Gluten Free Pizza:
- Extra-virgin olive oil
If you wanted to make this a little bit more hearty you could add on:
- Crispy bacon
- Crumbled chorizo
If you like this healthy pizza recipe, check out these others:
- Garden Veggie Pizza with Tart Cherry Balsamic Reduction (Gluten-Free)
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites (Gluten-Free and Grain-Free)
- Brussels Sprout Flatbread Pizza
- Chicken “Pizza” Sheet Pan Dinner
- Make pizza crust as directed in post with no toppings (omit garlic granules and Italian seasoning).
- In a skillet heat butter and add in sliced onions let cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they cook down and brown.
- While cooking, slice figs.
- Top the cooked crust with a drizzle of olive oil. Top with caramelized onions, figs, walnuts, and honey.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with a light salad.
- If you wanted to make this a little bit more hearty you could add on crispy bacon or crumbled chorizo, or prosciutto.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!