These Baked Chicken Caesar Burgers are so flavorful and such a fun dinner! They take all the flavor of a Chicken Caesar Salad and turn it into burger form. They’re dairy-free, gluten-free and optionally Paleo and Whole30 friendly too!
Baked Chicken Caesar Burgers Recipe
These light Baked Chicken Caesar Burgers are the perfect alternative to a traditional burger! They’re so delicious and flavorful and a fun twist on the traditional salad! Pair them with a 2-ingredient Caesar salad slaw and homemade parmesan crisps and you’ll knock it out of the park with this dinner.
This recipe uses my homemade recipe for Caesar Dressing from my book, which is delicious and happens to be dairy-free. If you wanted to you could swap in a store-bought version, just be careful to check labels if you have dietary restrictions.
Here is what you need to make the Caesar Burgers:
- Ground chicken
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Homemade or store-bought Caesar Dressing
Is Caesar Dressing Gluten Free?
Some store-bought caesar dressings can contain gluten. This salad uses a homemade version that is naturally gluten-free. The recipe comes from my cookbook and is my all-time favorite. It’s made dairy-free but doesn’t skimp on the creaminess and the flavor.
If you like this burger recipe, check out these others:
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Thai Turkey Burgers with Spicy Sriracha Slaw
- Moroccan Chicken Burgers with Special Sauce
- Tomato Jalapeño Salmon Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons caesar dressing (see below)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo or store-bought
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a high-speed blender and pulse once (about 5 seconds) just until the dressing is thick and smooth. If you over blend, the dressing will become watery.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the chicken burger ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4-parts, and shape and place 4 patties on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through at a temperature of 165ºF.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the tops become a light golden brown.
- Make ceasar "slaw": Toss in a bowl romaine lettuce and caesar Dressing.
- While the burgers are baking, make caesar slaw and assemble other desired topping.
To Make Parmesan Crisps:
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon cheese by tablespoonfuls two inches apart on the prepared baking sheet (1 tablespoon per crisp).
- Bake for 6 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool completely before lifting each crisp up with a spatula.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!