Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/healthy-food-friday-oranges-tropical-shrimp-ceviche/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Tropical Shrimp Ceviche
This Tropical Shrimp Ceviche is the perfect light appetizer or meal that is easy to make and requires no cooking! Everyone loves the flavors in this homemade ceviche! It's gluten-free, paleo, and Whole30 friendly! Plus it's made in 1 bowl in under 15 minutes!
- 15 cooked jumbo shrimps (about 1 lb.)
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 orange, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- fine sea salt and pepper to taste
- Remove tails from shrimp and dice.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and season to taste.
- When ready to serve, spoon mixture into mini cups and enjoy immediately.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.