Letter from Lexi: May 2019
May is here! It’s probably one of my favorite months of the year. The flowers and trees are blooming, the sun in shining, birds are chirping, grills are getting fired up, kids are at our local park later and later, and the smell of grass from neighbors getting their lawns and yards summer-ready is here. You don’t realize how winter months effect you until the sun is shining, am I right?
This past month Mike and I visited Miami for a wedding that was so much fun. Man, I always forget how much I love Miami when I go visit! We went to Joe’s Stone Crab and KiKi on the River to eat, which were both memorable meals!
We also celebrated 8 years together, had a flood in our basement (fun), worked on some fun upcoming projects (stay tuned), and shared tons of new recipes and articles on the site (see below).
What to expect this month:
Coming up this month on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, we’re are… inviting ’em in! With Summer rolling around and us itching to socialize and get outside more, we are talking all about entertaining. We’re showing you things like how to host the ultimate taco dinner party, our favorite signature cocktails, how to have fun at your own party, and so much more.
Things you’ll see in May:
- Rose Sangria
- How to Store Fresh Herbs
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Homemade Refried Beans
- Vegetarian Taco Filling
- How to Find a Therapist
- Easy Crispy Sticky Orange Chicken
- How to Make Paleo Mayo
- …and more!
Here is what I’m loving right NOW:
- The best sports bra EVER.
- This round straw bag is my new staple.
- I can’t live without my silk pillowcase.silk pillowcase
- These overalls are everything.
- Shorts PJ set for the summer months!
- Loving this summer-y tank!
What you missed in April:
Don’t miss these brand new posts I think you may love:
- Mother’s Day Gifts Anyone Would Love (Really loving on this and think you will too!)
- Gluten-Free Key Lime Tart
- We Confess! Here’s How Team LCK Can Do Better for the Earth
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice
- Why I Stopped Using Drugstore Deodorant
- Paleo Asian Beef and “Rice” Meal Prep
- Why I Ditched Dryer Sheets for Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Make a Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- How to Make a Nut-Free and Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Salad
- Paleo Chicken Stir Fry
- 10 Things You Can Do to Help The Environment Now
- How to Make Marshmallows (Paleo)
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Quick Spicy Italian Chicken in Tomatoes
- Healthy Carrot Muffins (Gluten-Free and Nut-Free)
- Why I Switched Our Cleaning Supplies
- How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs Using Food
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Egg Roll Soup
P.S. did you see…
My cookbook is on major sale! I love seeing you all cook from it weekly, so keep tagging me, and snag a copy while it’s 35% off (plus, it makes for a great Mother’s Day gift)!
- The best way to never miss anything is to sign up for our weekly newsletter! Sign up here, and you’ll get just one email a week recapping everything that happened on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen and more.
- Make sure you’re following us on social media to stay connected with us elsewhere! We are on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. Also, our private Facebook group is a wonderful community!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here!
May 1, 2019
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!