Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/moroccan-chicken-burgers/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Moroccan Chicken Burger
These Moroccan Ground Chicken Burgers are packed with flavor and make for the perfect light Spring or Summer chicken burger! You'll love them paired with this delicious simple sauce.
For Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 onion grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1-inch chunk ginger, grated (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot (About 1 carrot, grated)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
For Special Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayo (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint, sliced
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all remaining burger ingredients and mix well to combine. Form into 4 patties. If the chicken mixture is sticky, wet your hands before forming each patty.
- Prepare grill and or grill pan. Place burgers onto the grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through.
- While grilling whisk together whisk together sauce ingredients.
- Assemble burgers and serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.