Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/strawberry-lemonade-with-mint/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Lemonade with Mint
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp raw honey, more as desired
- 4 cups water
- 3-4 large lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
1. In a high-speed blender, blend strawberries and raw honey until smooth
2. In a pitcher combine water, lemon, and ice
3. Pour in blended strawberries, add in mint; muddle/mix until combined
4. Taste and adjust flavoring as needed (i.e. add additional lemon, mint, or honey)
A little vodka would be a great addition to this! My favorite gluten-free vodkas are Tito's and Ciroq.
Loading nutrition data...