Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/strawberry-lemonade-with-mint/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Lemonade with Mint
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp raw honey, more as desired
- 4 cups water
- 3-4 large lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
1. In a high-speed blender, blend strawberries and raw honey until smooth
2. In a pitcher combine water, lemon, and ice
3. Pour in blended strawberries, add in mint; muddle/mix until combined
4. Taste and adjust flavoring as needed (i.e. add additional lemon, mint, or honey)
A little vodka would be a great addition to this! My favorite gluten-free vodkas are Tito's and Ciroq.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.