My CSA has officially started, school is about to end, and Summer feels like it’s about to be in full-swing over here. Of course, nothing speaks Summer like fresh berries being back. Man, I miss them all year!
Today I’ve combined the perfect biscuit with dairy-free whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and easy strawberry sauce for the ultimate classic summer dessert!
But first, my blogging friends and I have made you delicious berry recipes that you need to make ASAP! They are all paleo-friendly and so so so delicious. Let’s also give a warm welcome to Gina from Running to the Kitchen who’s new to the round-up gang!
Ready? Let’s start it up!
Brittany’s Mixed Fruit Salad
Davida’s Blueberry Hazelnut Crumb Bars
And now, my classic Strawberry Shortcake!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 organic egg
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter, cold or room temperature (not melted)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced (save one additional cup for later)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp raw honey
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!