If you follow me on Instagram you’ve likely seen the ribs we’ve been devouring all week. When my local Whole Foods had grass-fed ribs in stock I got way too excited and bought ALL OF THE RIBS. I was going back and forth with how I wanted to make them, and with a busy few days I decided to whip out my slow-cooker. Because set it and forget it is one of the best sayings ever.
Also, have you made my Homemade BBQ Sauce yet? It is SO easy and free of all the junk those store-bought sauces contain. Do it, trust me.
These ribs are tender, flavorful, meat-y, and deeeeeelicious.
- 2 1/2 lbs. grass-fed beef ribs
- 1 batch of my Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce
- In a pot make BBQ sauce as directed here
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl and rub over ribs
- Stand ribs up on the sides of your crock-pot, meat side facing the outer walls
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs and set on low for 6 hours
- Once done, transfer to a wire rack over a baking sheet and broil on high for 2-3 minutes until ribs crisp up
- Take remaining sauce from the crock-pot and heat in a pot for 5-7 minutes then brush over ribs
- Cut ribs and serve
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!