This Cranberry Orange Margarita is a festive spin on your classic Margarita, perfect for your next party!
Fresh squeezed orange juice, tequila, a touch of real cranberry juice, and a dash of sweetness and orange zest make this margarita the perfect holiday cocktail!
You know what time of the month it is… my collaborative blog post with my blogging besties! And this month we’ve pulled out the stops to bring you festive and healthier cocktails.
I want all of those right now, and it’s only 11am! 😉
Cranberry Mint Mojitos from Fit Foodie Finds
Get festive this winter and make these delicious and refreshing Cranberry Mojitos! They’re made with all the classic mint mojito flavors with a splash of cranberry juice.
Coconut Chai Hot Toddy from Running to the Kitchen
This coconut chai hot toddy is made with a generous splash of dark rum, spices and creamy coconut milk for the perfect cozy holiday drink.
Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail from The Healthy Maven
This Pomegranate Champagne Martini makes the perfect celebratory cocktail for your next party. It’s sweetened with a touch of honey and pomegranate juice for a healthier drink recipe.
Almond Joy Martini with Chocolate Coconut Water from Eating Bird Food
This Almond Joy Martini is a rich and nutty cocktail featuring chocolate coconut water, vodka and a splash of amaretto. It’s perfect for holiday parties and a tad healthier since it’s made with coconut water.
Are you ready for some festive margaritas?! I know I am.
Cranberry Orange Margaritas
Big Batch (6 glasses)
- 1 1/2 cups tequila (I use silver)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange liquor
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, more or less to taste
- Orange slices, for serving
To make just one drink
- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces tequila (I use silver)
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce orange liquor
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, more to taste
For the rim
- Sea Salt
- Orange Zest
- Combine all ingredients in your pitcher and stir to combine
- When ready to serve, salt the rims with orange zest and coarse salt, 4-6 glasses
- Add ice cube to each glass and pour the margaritas over the ice
- Add orange slices and serve
- Salt the rim of your glass with orange zest and sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in your cocktail shaker and fill with ice
- Shake until combined and then strain into your glass
- Add orange slice and enjoy
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!