These Moroccan Chicken Burgers are packed with flavor and make for the perfect light Spring or Summer chicken burger! You’ll love them paired with this delicious simple sauce.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend. I’m in New York for the week working and spending time with family and friends! If you’re in New York or visiting soon, be sure to follow me along on Instagram and Snapchat for restaurant recommendations and all of that good stuff!
These burgers are my all-time new favorite. They are light, flavorful, and perfect for a weeknight or weekend dinner. The sauce pairs so well with the flavor combination and you can dress it up with your favorite fix-ins’.
Want to know the best part? This burger recipe means grilling season is finally here. Y-A-Y!
Moroccan Chicken Burger
- Moroccan Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 onion grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1-inch chunk ginger, grated (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot (About 1 carrot, grated)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Optional: pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo (pumpkin-puree-roasted-pumpkin-seeds/">homemade or store-bought made with avocado or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Red Onion