This Fall Hash Brown Breakfast Skillet is packed with all of the quintessential flavors of autumn! It’s the perfect hearty weekday breakfast (or brinner), and great for a weekend brunch! Hearty, nutrient-dense, and delicious!
The hash browns in this dish make it SO perfect. Instead of dicing the potatoes, simply shred them! It adds wonderful texture to the dish.
P.S. Did you miss that I announced the first leg of the LCK BOOK TOUR? Make sure to RSVP before tickets run out!
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large squash (any type, we used butternut and celebration squash), medium dice
- 2 cups shredded potato, about 4 potatoes
- 1 red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of loosely packed spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 or 4 eggs
I hope you have an awesome weekend and that you LOVE this skillet!
Get the details here!
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!