Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
A simple recipe for pumpkin protein pancakes that is also gluten free and dairy free. Easy enough to whip up in the morning for a nutritious breakfast.
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Good morning all! You may, or may not know that I love my protein pancakes. In fact, if you’ve followed my Instagram for a while now, you’d find that there was a good deal of time last year where they were made literally every day (seriously, every single day). It was to the point that Mike (my trusty taste-tester and honest boyfriend), told me it was getting a little excessive with the protein pancake pictures. He was definitely right, although I had/have no shame. They are that good.
Anyway, back to the point! It’s the morning, I am ready for breakfast and my morning intake of protein. So clearly I need to incorporate my homemade pumpkin puree, right? Right. So, I give to you, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar free pumpkin pancakes (with chocolate chips).
If you like this pumpkin recipe, check out these others:
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie (Nut-Free, Too!)
If you like this breakfast recipe, check out these others:
- Raspberry Oat Breakfast Bars
- Orange Cranberry Overnight Oats
- Savory Breakfast Sausage Oatmeal
- Sheet Pan Classic Breakfast Bake (Eggs, Bacon, & Home Fries!)
Chocolate Chip Protein Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1/3 cup homemade pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 tbsp Enjoy Life's chocolate chips, more as desired
- 1 heaping scoop SFH grass-fed whey vanilla protein powder, Use code LEXI for 10% off all products
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 organic eggs
- Optional: 1 tbsp raw organic honey
September 29, 2013
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!