A simple recipe for pumpkin protein pancakes that is also gluten free and dairy free. Easy enough to whip up in the morning for a nutritious breakfast.
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Good morning all! You may, or may not know that I love my protein pancakes. In fact, if you’ve followed my Instagram for a while now, you’d find that there was a good deal of time last year where they were made literally every day (seriously, every single day). It was to the point that Mike (my trusty taste-tester and honest boyfriend), told me it was getting a little excessive with the protein pancake pictures. He was definitely right, although I had/have no shame. They are that good.
Anyway, back to the point! It’s the morning, I am ready for breakfast and my morning intake of protein. So clearly I need to incorporate my homemade pumpkin puree, right? Right. So, I give to you, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar free pumpkin pancakes (with chocolate chips).
If you like this pumpkin recipe, check out these others:
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie (Nut-Free, Too!)
If you like this breakfast recipe, check out these others:
- Raspberry Oat Breakfast Bars
- Orange Cranberry Overnight Oats
- Savory Breakfast Sausage Oatmeal
- Sheet Pan Classic Breakfast Bake (Eggs, Bacon, & Home Fries!)
- 1/3 cup homemade pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 tbsp Enjoy Life's chocolate chips, more as desired
- 1 heaping scoop SFH grass-fed whey vanilla protein powder, Use code LEXI for 10% off all products
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 organic eggs
- Optional: 1 tbsp raw organic honey
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!