Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cranberry-orange-margarita/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cranberry Orange Margaritas
Big Batch (6 glasses)
- 1 1/2 cups tequila (I use silver)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange liquor
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, more or less to taste
- Orange slices, for serving
To make just one drink
- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces tequila (I use silver)
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce orange liquor
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, more to taste
For the rim
- Combine all ingredients in your pitcher and stir to combine
- When ready to serve, salt the rims with orange zest and coarse salt, 4-6 glasses
- Add ice cube to each glass and pour the margaritas over the ice
- Add orange slices and serve
- Salt the rim of your glass with orange zest and sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in your cocktail shaker and fill with ice
- Shake until combined and then strain into your glass
- Add orange slice and enjoy
*I prefer to use tart cranberry juice with no added sugar and sweeten lightly with maple syrup. You can start with a little maple and add more as desired.
**Adjust tequila to your desired amount (maybe you'll want a little more or less depending on your crowd)
***Place a little of the juice from the orange on a plate and dip your glass into it before salting the rim, this helps it stick!
***Big Ice Cube Tray: HERE
Loading nutrition data...