Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/deviled-eggs-bacon-chives/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives
These Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives are your answer for an easy-to-make appetizer to please a crowd! They are so delicious and can even be made ahead of time! These are great to serve during the holidays but also make a great protein filled snack for any time of year and are compatible with Keto, Paleo and Whole30 diets!
- Peel and slice the eggs in half lengthwise and take the yolks out and place into a mixing bowl. Place the egg whites on a serving platter and set aside.
- Using a potato masher or fork, mash the egg yolks into a uniform paste. Add cooked bacon, mayo, 1 tablespoon chives, dijon mustard, vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper and combine. Check the seasoning and add salt if desired.
- Place the ﬁlling into a piping bag and pipe into the center of the egg whites.
- Garnish with remaining chives and serve.
- If following a special diet such as Whole30 check to make sure the bacon you use is compliant.
- This recipe serves a crowd! If you don't need to, feel free to halve the recipe for weekly snacks!
- We recommend two ways to hard boil eggs: in the Instant Pot or Steaming on the stove. Check out these posts for directions on both.
- Deviled eggs can be prepared up to two days ahead of time. If desired you can keep the filling separate and pipe into eggs right before serving.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.