Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/deviled-eggs-bacon-chives/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives
- Peel and slice the eggs in half lengthwise and take the yolks out and place into a mixing bowl. Place the egg whites on a serving platter and set aside.
- Using a potato masher or fork, mash the egg yolks into a uniform paste. Add cooked bacon, mayo, 1 tablespoon chives, dijon mustard, vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper and combine. Check the seasoning and add salt if desired.
- Place the ﬁlling into a piping bag and pipe into the center of the egg whites.
- Garnish with remaining chives and serve.
- If following a special diet such as Whole30 check to make sure the bacon you use is compliant.
- This recipe serves a crowd! If you don't need to, feel free to halve the recipe for weekly snacks!
- We recommend two ways to hard boil eggs: in the Instant Pot or Steaming on the stove. Check out these posts for directions on both.
- Deviled eggs can be prepared up to two days ahead of time. If desired you can keep the filling separate and pipe into eggs right before serving.
Loading nutrition data...