Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-banana-bread/
© Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 8x5 baking dish and line it with a parchment paper sling. Set aside.
- Mash bananas well in a large bowl, making sure to only use 1 cup of it. Add in eggs, milk, coconut sugar and coconut oil and whisk until fully combined.
- Add in oat flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix with a spatula until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking dish and smooth over the top. Add additional chocolate chips on top, if desired.
- Bake in the middle rack for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the bread gently springs back when touched.
- Let the bread fully cool before slicing into it.
- We’ve found store bought oat flour to be different than homemade. We prefer the texture to store bought and suggest that is what you use.
- If you have an electronic scale at home please use it to measure the flour, as these flours are notorious for being difficult to measure with cup measurements.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.