Marinated Grilled Chicken, Antipasto additions, Chopped Crisp Lettuce, and Basil Balsamic Italian Dressing. What do all of those combined create? The absolute perfect grilled salad. This is the best Antipasto salad. Loaded with fresh ingredients, tons of flavor, and my new favorite chicken marinade.
Grilled Chicken Chopped Antipasto Salad
Don’t forget my handy grilling guide!
Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb. organic chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 3-4 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni of choice (I use Applegate)
- 1/2 cup chopped salami of choice (I use Applegate)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Optional: 1 cup fresh mozzarella, chopped
Basil Balsamic Dressing
I was selected by American Express to contribue to their Tumblr community. As such I was paid for my services, but all opinions in general and about American express are my own.
What is your #1 favorite thing to grill?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!