Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/slow-cooker-thai-curry-chicken/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken
- Place sliced onion in the bottom of the insert of your slow cooker.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, sugar, and spices. Toss to combine.
- Add in chicken and mix to coat.
- Set on high for 4 hours. When done, shred with two forks.
- Serve over white rice or cauliflower rice, garnish, and enjoy.
- For Whole30, omit the sugar.
Loading nutrition data...