Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sparkling-citrus-punch/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sparkling Citrus Punch
- 5 freshly squeezed oranges (makes 2 cups of juice)
- 2 freshly squeezed grapefruits (makes 1 3/4 cups of juice)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 bottles of champagne or prosecco
- 6 to 8 ounces gluten-free vodka
- 3/4 cup of simple syrup, add more based on desired sweetness
- 2 cups of ice
- Garnish: 4 lemon slices, 4 orange slices, 2 grapefruit slices, and 1/2 cup fresh cranberries or pomegranate seeds
- Garnish: Sprigs of rosemary
Simple Syrup (makes: 1 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- Make simple syrup: Bring water honey, and ginger to a simmer, let simmer for 5 minutes. Take off heat and set aside Let cool completely before using. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Juice oranges and grapefruit and set aside. Cut additional orange, grapefruit, and lemon slices for garnish in the pitcher.
- Place freshly squeezed juice, and fruit slices in pitcher.
- Pour in sparkling water, hampagne or prosecco, vodka, cranberries, 3 sprigs of rosemary, and 2 cups of ice.
- Once simple syrup is cooled, pour in 3/4 of a cup. Reserve remaining simple syrup for later use.
- Stir well, garnish, and serve.
Loading nutrition data...