This lightened up Buffalo Chicken Dip is packed with veggies and loaded with flavor. It is the perfect cleaned up version of your favorite hearty appetizer, that can also be devoured as a main dish, too!
This month my blogger girlies and I have teamed up to bring you recipes to use SHREDDED CHICKEN. Whether you are buying a rotisserie chicken to use, or making your own slow cooker chicken, these recipes will be a hit!
How amazing do all of these look?
Hawaiian Chicken Noodle Bowls from Fit Foodie Finds
Get your meal prep on with these delicious Hawaiian Chicken Noodles Bowls made with shredded chicken, tons of veggies, and rice noodles!
Baby Kale Chicken Cherry Salad from Running to the Kitchen
This baby kale chicken cherry salad highlights the best of summer fruit with easy shredded leftover chicken for a light and healthy meal.
Cajun Cauliflower Casserole from Food Faith Fitness
This Cajun cauliflower casserole tastes like a bowl of Jambalaya but is secretly loaded with hidden veggies and protein! It’s a gluten free, paleo-friendly meal that the whole family will love!
Almond Butter Chicken Salad from Eating Bird Food
This almond butter chicken salad skips the mayo and instead uses an almond butter and apple cider vinegar dressing! Studded with raisins, fresh grapes and chopped almonds, this chicken salad is perfect for serving in lettuce wraps or on your favorite sandwich bread.
Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls from The Healthy Maven
No need for takeout with this Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl! Made just like your favorite restaurant’s burrito bowl, this recipe is filling, healthy and the perfect way to use your leftover shredded chicken!
You guys… this Buffalo Chicken Dip is my new obsession. It’s lighter and cleaner than your typical buff chicken dip but is SO hearty and delicious. We devoured it in 2 hours flat, maybe less.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayo (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules/powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (local whenever possible), divided
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- Celery Stalks
- Veggies of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 1. In a small skillet heat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and sauté onion for 2 minutes. Add spinach and sauté until wilted. Place in a bowl with shredded chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, hot sauce, garlic granules, onion powder, parsley, dill, salt.
- Add mayo mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to combine. Add in 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a baking dish add chicken mixture. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Serve hot.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/