This Slow Cooker Baked Potato Bar is a delicious and fun DIY meal that is totally customizable. Make the perfect baked potatoes right in your slow cooker, grab those toppings and off you go!
Slow Cooker Sunday is the best ever. Here’s what we’ve done so far in this series:
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Bar
- 5 russet potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter melted, or avocado oil
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- Steamed or roasted broccoli
- Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Chicken (Slow Cooker or Rotisserie)
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Scallions
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Crispy Bacon
- Hot Sauce
- Spicy Mayo
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!