These light Chicken Caesar Salad Burgers are the perfect alternative to a traditional burger! Paired with Caesar salad slaw and homemade parmesan crisps, every caesar salad fan will love this meal!
I have never attempted to make my own parmesan crisps, and I am so glad we tried them out because you guys, they are so easy! Seriously, one-ingredient and super pretty! You’ll impress everyone with your parm crisp skills!
Mix up all the ingredients, form into patties, and grill or bake!
If you love caesar salads like I do, but want all the deliciousness without the added junk, the creamy caesar dressing from the Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cookbook is the perfect, simple caesar dressing for you!
Who’s ready to take a bite?
Chicken Caesar Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons caesar dressing (see below)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 tablespoons minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Optional: 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Caesar Dressing from page 320 of the Lexi's Clean Kitchen Cookbook
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo (page 312) or store-bought
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 3 Tablespoons caesar dressing
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced red onion
- Parmesan Crisps
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a high-speed blender and pulse once (about 5 seconds) just until the dressing is thick and smooth. If you over blend, the dressing will become watery.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the chicken burger ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4-parts, and place 4 patties on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the tops become a light golden brown.
- While the burgers are baking, make caesar slaw and assemble other desired toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon cheese by tablespoonfuls two inches apart on the prepared baking sheet (1 tablespoon per crisp).
- Bake for 6 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool completely before lifting each crisp up with a spatula.
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!