Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/keto-pork-tenderloin/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cajun Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Spice Blend (see below)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- Coarse sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the spice blend, mustard, and ghee. Brush the mixture evenly onto the pork tenderloins.
- Place a large cast-iron or other oven-safe skillet on the stovetop over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, sear the tenderloins on both sides until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast the tenderloins for 15 to 20 minutes, until the internal temperature of the pork reaches at least 145°F. Garnish with coarse sea salt before serving.
To make the cajun spice blend mix all of the ingredients in a bowl:
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Pinch cayenne pepper
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.