Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/spaghetti-squash-alfredo-with-chicken-and-caramelized-onions/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Chicken and Caramelized Onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and scrape out seeds. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and place face down on a lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Make caramelized onions: In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of grass-fed butter with onions. Sauté on medium-low heat until onions begin to caramelize and brown, but not burn. Yields about 1 cup of caramelized onions.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat butter and sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add into the skillet. Let cook for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, flipping halfway through.
- Add in mayo, almond milk, and spices. Mix to combine.
- Add in caramelized onions and spaghetti squash. Toss to combine. Add the parmesan cheese and adjust spices as desired.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Loading nutrition data...