Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/spaghetti-squash-alfredo-with-chicken-and-caramelized-onions/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Chicken and Caramelized Onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and scrape out seeds. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and place face down on a lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Make caramelized onions: In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of grass-fed butter with onions. Sauté on medium-low heat until onions begin to caramelize and brown, but not burn. Yields about 1 cup of caramelized onions.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat butter and sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add into the skillet. Let cook for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, flipping halfway through.
- Add in mayo, almond milk, and spices. Mix to combine.
- Add in caramelized onions and spaghetti squash. Toss to combine. Add the parmesan cheese and adjust spices as desired.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.