This Herb Cucumber Salad is refreshing, flavor-packed, and super simple to throw together. It uses all of your fresh herbs (parsley, dill, and mint) with all of those cucumbers that are in abundance from your CSAs and farmer’s markets!
Week 2 of the Summer CSA series with PaleOMG & Fed and Fit is here! If you missed last week, check out the post here! The three of us are bringing you a new recipe each Wednesday to cook through your CSA and farmer’s market hauls.
Last week’s CSA haul looked like this:
Well, part of it anyhow! There is so much produce I can’t possibly fit it all in the photo. Pretty good problem to have, I’d say. I picked up over 5 large delicious cucumbers which needed to be put to good use. This salad will be my BBQ side all summer long.
Herb Cucumber Salad
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules
- Pinch of red pepper flakes