Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/classic-gluten-free-meatloaf/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free and Paleo Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, almond flour, tomato paste, coconut aminos and all spices. Add ground beef and mix together until completely combined.
- Evenly spread the meat mixture in a 8” x 5” loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for for 50 minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 155ºF.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting with a serrated knife.
- To make nut-free you can substitute ground flaxseed for the almond flour.
- Coconut Aminos is a soy sauce substitute. If you tolerate soy, feel free to substitute soy sauce or tamari sauce.
Loading nutrition data...