Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cabbage-slaw-for-tacos/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy 3-Ingredient Cabbage Slaw
- 1 medium green cabbage, shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup mayo or greek yogurt, more as needed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, more as desired
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more as desired
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve with your favorite taco meat, like this chicken taco!
- Ideally you make it at least an hour before serving, as it sits it will break down the cabbage. Can be made up to 6 hours ahead of time, kept in the refrigerator.
- Don't need 6 servings? Halve the recipe and only use half a head of cabbage with a scant 1/4 cup mayo, 1 tablespoon lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Loading nutrition data...