Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cabbage-slaw-for-tacos/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy 3-Ingredient Cabbage Slaw
This 3-ingredient cabbage slaw for tacos is the easiest addition to a quick and delicious taco night. Made in minutes with cabbage, mayo (or Greek yogurt) and lime, it adds a nice creamy acidity to your favorite taco (or non-taco) dish. Serve with chicken, fish, or carnitas (or really anything) and you'll be happy you did!
- 1 medium green cabbage, shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup mayo or greek yogurt, more as needed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, more as desired
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more as desired
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve with your favorite taco meat, like this chicken taco!
- Ideally you make it at least an hour before serving, as it sits it will break down the cabbage. Can be made up to 6 hours ahead of time, kept in the refrigerator.
- Don't need 6 servings? Halve the recipe and only use half a head of cabbage with a scant 1/4 cup mayo, 1 tablespoon lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.