Who doesn’t love buffalo wings and burgers? These healthy Buffalo Chicken Burgers are a perfect easy alternative to your traditional burger. Spiced just right! I love them topped with tomato and avocado and wrapped in lettuce wraps!
A perfect meal any night of the week!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor food processor combine carrots and onion; pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetable mixture, ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt & pepper.
- Form into patties and bake for 20 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes at the end.
- Serve over lettuce, or in lettuce wraps with avocado, tomato, or any toppings you'd like!
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!