55 Healthy Snacks Recipes
We all love snacking, sometimes to curb the hunger between meals or sometimes, just because we need a treat. Whatever the reason, it’s always a good idea to have healthy, nutrient-dense snacks on hand! Here is a list of our favorite homemade gluten-free healthy snacks! This list includes many that are also dairy-free, Paleo and Whole30 friendly!
Healthy Snacks to Make At Home
Having nutrient-dense and filling snacks on hand is always the best defense against making unhealthy food choices, or having a blood sugar crash! While we have a list of our favorite Store-Bought Clean Eating Snacks, making your own is often more cost-effective and you get to totally control the ingredients. We’re sharing a list of our favorite homemade healthy snacks!
Nutrient-Dense Energy Bites
Loaded with fiber, protein, and natural sugars, energy bites (also sometimes known as fat bombs) make for a great energy-boosting on-the-go snack! Grab one or two and have a filling, pack it in the lunch box with your kids or serve for a healthy after dinner treat.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Energy Bites
- Chocolate No Bake Lactation Bites
- Nut Free Energy Bites
- Tart Cherry Coconut Energy Balls (No Bake!)
- Mint Chip Energy Bites
- Blueberry Pancake Fat Bomb
- PB &J Fat Bombs (Keto, GF and Vegan)
Fruit Forward Snacks
We all love fruit and these fruit-forward snacks use their natural sweetness to make for delicious and healthy snacks!
- The Best Winter Fruit Salad
- Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Easy Kiwi Pops
- Healthy Apple Nachos
- Homemade Fruit Jello
- Peach Fruit Leather
- 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fruit Leather
Think outside the standard-snack-box with these unique savory snack ideas!
- Everything Bagel Hummus Toast
- How to Make Gluten Free Crackers
- How to Make Stovetop Popcorn
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries
- Healthy Eggplant Parm Bites
- How to Make Crunchy Chickpeas
- Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives
- Oven-Baked Eggplant Fries (Low Carb)
- “Everything Bagel” Cauliflower Rolls
- How to Make Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Healthy Sweet Snacks
Looking for a little bit of sweetness while still being made with nutrient-dense real whole ingredients? These are for you!
- Sea Salt Trail Mix Chocolate Bark
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- How to Make Maple Kettle Corn
- Sea Salt Chocolate Pumpkin Cups
- Caramel Turtle Cups
- Sea Salt Trail Mix Chocolate Bark
- Paleo Chocolate Truffles
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Paleo Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
- Gluten-Free Spiced Apple Bread
- 3-Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies
- Healthy Baby Oat Muffins
Who doesn’t love a wholesome dip?! Here are some fun options for snacking!
- Healthy Chocolate Hummus Dip
- Healthy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Crudité Platter with Tzatziki Sauce
- Cauliflower Hummus
- Jalapeño Popper Dip (Options for Dairy and Dairy-Free)
- 5-Minute Ají (Colombian-Style Salsa)
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Hummus Dip
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
- Quick Restaurant-Style Salsa
- Homemade Guacamole
Snacks Made from Oats!
We are big fans of oats around here. They’re full of fiber and good-for-you. Here are some of our favorite snack ideas.
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Bake (Vegan)
- PB + J Granola
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal (Gluten-Free)
- Birthday Cake Granola
- Maple Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- PB&J Baked Oatmeal
- Raspberry Oat Bars
- PB and J Oatmeal Energy Balls
- Cherry, Coconut and Chocolate Granola
- Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- The BEST Gluten-Free Granola
- Trail Mix Granola Bars
These snacks can easily be kept in the freezer and taken out to either eat right away (such as the Healthy Ice Cream) or let it sit for 15-20 minutes to defrost at room temperature (such as the muffins) to have a nutrient-dense snack that will help you keep your hunger at bay until your next meal.
February 22, 2021
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!