Healthy Memorial Day Recipes
Let’s cheer for the first unofficial long weekend of the Summer with these gluten-free and paleo healthy Memorial Day Recipes to make at home or bring with you on-the-go!
Our Favorite Memorial Day Food
Memorial Day is just around the corner! As the unofficial start of the Summer, everyone is anxious to switch over to outdoor grilling, eating and living! I’ve rounded up some favorite appetizers, side dishes, main dishes, and treats to satisfy everyone at your home this weekend with these healthy memorial recipes!
Cocktails or Mocktails
Feel free to leave out the alcohol in these fun and easy cocktails if you are not imbibing!
- Naturally Sweetened Mint Mojito
- The BEST Margarita Ever!
- Aperol Spritz
- Rose Sangria
- Lightened Up Piña Coladas
- Cantaloupe Ginger Cocktails
- Strawberry Lemonade with Mint
Memorial Day Appetizers
Perfect to make at home or to share!
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Deviled Eggs
- Melon Salad with Prosciutto
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Hummus Dip
- Tropical Shrimp Ceviche
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
- Blender Salsa
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Chili Garlic and Lime Chicken Satay Skewers
- Moroccan Eggplant with Chermoula Sauce
- Healthy Eggplant Parm Bites
- Braised Artichokes
- Cauliflower Hummus
- Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Homemade Guacamole
- 7 Layer Taco Dip
- 5-Minute Ají (Colombian-Style Salsa)
Pasta Salads and Sides
Sometimes the salads are the BEST part of a BBQ
- Classic Macaroni Salad
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Chipotle Slaw
- Taco Salad
- Crunchy Chicken Slaw
- Spiralized Chipotle Slaw
- Israeli Salad
- Avocado and Corn Salsa
- Easy Gluten Free Cornbread
- Watermelon Salad with Basil-Ginger Dressing
- Easy Cucumber Salad with Lots of Herbs!
Memorial Day BBQ Ideas
Get that grill lit up, because we need to fire up the start of summer!
- Skirt Steak with Italian Salsa Verde
- Garlic and Lime Marinated Flank Steak
- Strawberry and Mango Salsa Chicken
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetables with Tomato Vinaigrette
- Loaded Grilled Eggplant with Creamy Herb Sauce
- Moroccan Chicken Burgers
- Thai Turkey Burgers
- Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad
- Grilled Salmon and Shrimp Scampi
- Dry-Rub Grilled Wings
- Chicken Caesar Salad Burgers
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Tomato Jalapeño Salmon Burgers
- Grilled Caesar Salad with Blackened Shrimp
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (toss the crust on the grill!)
A sweet finish to the end of the meal!
- S’mores Pie
- Gluten Free Blueberry Pie
- Gluten Free Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake (with dairy free whipped cream)
- Raspberry Peach Crumble
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Berry Cobbler
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Funfetti Blondies
- Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Festive Flag Cake
- Edible Cookie Dough Dip
- Cherry Pie Bar
Looking for more grilling tips?
Check out my Guide to Grilling post to help you through the BBQ!
May 22, 2020
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!